I have special treat for this week's Pickin' & Grinnin' In The Kitchen Spot. Paul and Pap's show aired on Carolina Crafting this week. I thought it would be part of their next series of shows-but they squeezed Paul and Pap in to finish out their season.
The podcast turned out really nice they sing a song written by Pap and one written by Paul. Some thoughts that came to mind as I watched the show:
- Wow they are really good!
- Do Paul and I have the same eyes? His looks bigger than mine.
- Wonder where they got the extra footage of the churches and river?
- Why in the world don't Mandolin Man SMILE? He looks like one of The Darlins.
- Jackie made Pap blush and me laugh out loud.
- I wish Pap could "be young" forever.
Hope you'll watch the show and tell me what thoughts cross your mind. Click here to see it.